Android 13 ,TIRAMISU new features and updates
Google’s Android Team is always working on new features and improvements. Every year or for a certain interval of time, they fix bugs, add new features, and release a new android version.
Android is developed by Andy Rubin and he used to work at Apple before joining Google. Andy Rubin likes deserts (Sweet Items) and therefore each android version name is named with Deserts(Sweet Item).
Following are all android version numbers and their corresponding name with the release year.
|Version Number||Android Version Name||Year|
|4.0 – 4.0.4||ICECREAM SANDWICH||2011|
|4.1 – 4.3||JELLYBEAN||2012|
|4.4 – 4.4.4||KITKAT||2013|
|5.0 – 5.1.1||LOLLIPOP||2014|
|6.0 – 6.0.1||MARSHMALLOW||2015|
|10.0||Q (Android 10)||2019|
|11||R (Android 11)||2020|
|12||S (Android 12)||2021|
It must be clear that the latest version is TIRAMISU and it’s better to buy a device (Android Phone) that is greater than or equal to LOLLIPOP because we at BarahaSoft Pvt. Ltd has been developing android apps to support such devices only and most developers do the same.
Now let’s come to our main topic, there are many reasons to love Android 13 (TIRAMISU) but here are the top nine:
- Android 13 comes with an evolved look and style. You can customize non-Google apps to match your phone’s wallpaper theme and colors, making your home screen more cohesive and unique to your style.
- For the many Android users who speak more than one language, Google added a top feature request. You can assign specific languages to individual apps so you can keep your phone’s system in one language, and each of your apps in a different language.
- Android 13 features an updated media player that tailors its look and feel based on the music or podcast you’re listening to. For example, when you’re listening to music, the media player spotlights album artwork and has a playback bar that dances as you progress through a song. It even works for media played through Chrome.
- Your well-being has been an important theme for Android – and getting enough sleep is key! Android 13 allows you to further customize Bedtime mode with wallpaper dimming and a dark theme. These screen options help your eyes adjust to the dark when you’re about to go to bed – and get back to sleep if you wake up and check your phone in the middle of the night.
- Gone are the days when you had to share your entire media library with your apps. In Android 13, you can select only the specific photos and videos they’ll need to access.
- Prevent any unwanted access to your clipboard. If you copy sensitive data like your email address, phone number, or login credentials on your device, Android will automatically clear your clipboard history after a period of time.
- Android 13 helps keep your notifications under control and makes sure you only get the alerts you ask for. The apps you download will now need your explicit permission to send notifications, rather than being allowed to send notifications by default.
- Feel like you’re in the middle of the action with Spatial Audio. On supported headphones that enable head tracking, Spatial Audio shifts the source of the sound to adapt to how you turn your head, giving you a more immersive listening experience on your Android phone or tablet.
- Android 13 adopts Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Audio, a new Bluetooth audio standard that results in lower latency than classic audio. This allows you to hear audio that’s in better sync with the sound’s source, reducing delay. With Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Audio, you can also enjoy the enhanced audio quality and broadcast audio to multiple devices at the same time.